The eyebrow revolution continues! Microblading is the latest procedure guaranteed to give you the most natural-looking, thick, and shapely brows of your life. Microblading is a semi-permanent makeup solution that differs from eyebrow tattoos. Microblading uses specialized blades and specialized ink that deposits pigment into the epidermis (upper layers of the skin). Through this technique, Microblading has the ability to create the appearance of hair follicles and gives the illusion that you have hair.
Microblading has become popular with beauty enthusiasts, as well as those who suffer from alopecia or non-symmetrical eyebrows.The average cost for microblading is between $500-$800 and it is recommended that you touch up your brows again after 6-8 weeks. After that, you should get up to 2 years of beautiful bold brows before you’ll have to make another microblading appointment. Customers say it’s not as painful as a bikini wax.
During the three hour procedure we will:
*Note: We ask that you bring headphones to your appointment to listen to your finest tunes and/or audio books. Your appointment may last up to 3 hours and we want you to be as comfortable as possible. This also prevents you from conversation that may cause you to move your eyebrows during your treatment. Thank you!
*You have to be off Accutane or any prescribe acne medications for 1 year. NO Exceptions!
- Do not take Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen or blood thinners, unless medically necessary, 72 hours prior to your procedure. Tylenol is fine.
- Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day before and of procedure. This will minimize any oozing/bleeding or swelling after the procedure.
- If you are use to getting your brows tinted, do at least 1 week prior to the permanent makeup procedure.
- Do not tan or sun bathe 30 days before and after the procedure.
- If you get your eyebrows waxed, threaded, or tinted, please have this done at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled procedure. It is recommended to wait at least 14 days to have them waxed or threaded & 30 days for tinting after the procedure.
- Do not have any chemical peels, microdermabrasions, mesotherapy, or any other intense treatments which will cause faster skin cell rejuvenating and cause skin irritation 3-4 weeks before procedure.
- Botox should be done a minimum of 3 weeks before or after your treatment. NOT SOONER!
- Wash your hair before the procedure.
- Do not get your brows directly wet; water, ocean, pool, sweating or any other liquids for 10 days after the treatment. Even a small drop which seems unimportant may expand the wound / possible infections / excessive scabbing may
appear, and you may ruin the results.
- No sweating (of any kind), gym, yoga, swimming for the 10 days. If you work out regularly results may heal more to a powdered look due to the oils the body produces when it gets heated and sweaty.
- NOTE** Normal to Dry Skin: Cleanse with saline 3 times per day. On the 3rd day you may add 1 drop of coconut oil to hydrate skin. Oily Skin: Cleanse with saline or witch hazel 4-5 times per day.
- Clean the area with a small amount of sterile water on a cotton pad 2-4 times a day for the first day. This will help remove any excess lymph, blood and pigment that may appear after the procedure.
- In case of dryness, but not earlier that the 3rd day, apply a very small amount of coconut or grape seed oil. Make sure your eyebrows are not greasy, but just moistened a little so you won’t see any residue of the oil.
- After 10 days you may use a gentle soap or non greasy facial cleanser to keep the eyebrows clean.
- Do not use other ointments, cream with vitamins or antibiotics on eyebrows during the healing process.
- No sunbathing or tanning for 4 weeks. No direct sun exposure.
- No Retinols, AHA’s, exfoliating treatments, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, botox and any other strong treatments for 6-8 weeks after your procedure.
- Smoking WILL cause the pigment to fade prematurely and anesthetics will not last as long.
- DO NOT USE growth enhancement products such as Latisse, Revitabrow, Grande lash, one month prior and after treatment has fully healed as it may shift your color.
*It is not recommended to perform this treatment:
- During pregnancy or nursing
- If any skin diseases, symptoms or irritations appears around the treated area
- If you have a pacemaker
- If you are suffering a sunburn or frostbitten (treatment allowed after symptoms disappear)
- Unusual scars, birthmarks, or moles
- If you are Diabetic
- If your scars keloid
- $600 – Full Price*
- $150 – 1st touch up fee within 8 weeks- 6 months
- $250 – touch ups done after 6 months – 12 months
*Includes a $50 Consultation deposit to discuss the treatment, before & after care, the shape, the pigment color, and answer any questions you may have.
*Includes 1st Touch up within 6-8 weeks
*Anything after the 12 month mark becomes the full price of $600